155+/- Acre Ezzell Hunting Property For Sale 

Ezzell Hunting Property For Sale 

Located north of Edna, Texas, and just south of Ezzell, this great hunting ranch is accessed by Gandy Bend Road (CR 285). The property is loaded with wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey & hogs. 85% of the property is in Lavaca and the remaining 15% is located in Jackson County. Ranch terrain is level and mostly wooded with various types of oak trees including post oak and live oak trees.. Fencing around the property is brand new and fence lines are clean. The property has several trails that provide access through the ranch. The ranch has two ponds with open pasture surrounding the ponds. Improvements on the ranch include 3 feeders and 3 blinds. The ranch is very secluded located down a long all-weather gravel easement road. The property is surrounded by large ranches on three sides and a 260 acre high fence ranch on the north side. Partial mineral interest is negotiable.

Property Details

Acres:  155+/-

Price:  $700,000

County:  Lavaca/Jackson

Address:  CR 285

155+/- Acre Ezzell Property For Sale

155+/-  ACRE EZZELL PROPERTY BROCHURE

Ezzell Ranch Brochure